A better way to keep up

Wednesday, March 9

My addiction

So this is my addiction...You can probably tell by all the changes. I've spent many hours trying to figure this out...But I finally got it. WOO-HOO!! Make sure to check out the links that go to my other pages. I'm gona try and post often so everyone can keep up with what is new.
Right now I am the only one awake. We WERE watching a movie but everyone else passed out on the couch. That's okay it's been a long day, the boys had soccer practice this evening. That usually wipes them out. Drop me an e-mail or leave a comment so I know you've been here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya! This is Tim, just checking out the blog since your email contained a link. Lookin' good, and I like that you guys are uploading video. We've finally gotten a camera that will take video with sound, so it's more convenient than hauling around a video camera and tapes. :)

Anyhow, looks good, and I sympathize with the desire to do the blog. You've seen ours by now because of the baby stuff, but I don't have anywhere near the dedication you do for getting stuff posted. :)

Tim

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home